Speak to Succeed is a structured, after-school curriculum and program teaching critical-needs languages to children attending underserved public schools. The Program develops its curriculum with certified language instructors and researchers, public-school administrators, and community leaders, ensuring success based on the unique needs of each school and its students.
Public schools must first apply to bring Speak to Succeed to their schools. Once a school becomes a Partner School, it can then allow its students in select elementary grades to apply for participation.
A school must be able to commit to and meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Value language learning and academic excellence
- Dedicate space for Speak to Succeed classes
- Commit to the duration of the program
- Make resources and budget available to support the program
- Offer marketing and outreach support
- Be recommended by a Global Language Project Partner and/or supporter
- Demonstrate progress in state education department assessments
If your school is interested in becoming a Partner School, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (646) 657-8075.